Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 17.11.2012, 07:47   #69
qwer
Местный

Спасибо 0 в 0 постах

Drug interests have officially declared WAR ON VITAMINS

Imagine a world where safe nutritional supplements are locked away like narcotics. Where it's even illegal to buy vitamin pills without begging for a doctor's prescription. This isn't paranoia...
It's already happening all across Europe On March 13, 2002, the European Parliament passed a 'Directive on Dietary Supplements.' Under this directive, which became law in 2005, certain vitamins and minerals are classified as drugs. Except for certain 'approved' supplements that don't appear on the positive list, all other supplements will be banned from over-the-counter sale.
This isn't just an inconvenience, it's premeditated murder! For example...
You've read how Dr. Wright's selenium discovery could save millions
of men from prostate cancer...
Yet under the new directive, this essential mineral will be swept off the shelves and locked away as a dangerous prescription drug. The European Parliament doesn't think you can be trusted with it. And Europe's just the testing ground. The intent is for this model to be adopted everywhere...
Don't think it can't happen here!
Drug interests have already worked relentlessly to pull cholesterol-lowering yeast supplements from the market. They've succeeded in banning the essential amino acid L-Tryptophan. And these are just two examples of why you won't get Dr. Wright's breakthroughs unless you demand them...
So do it today! Claim your FREE BONUS Library of Food
& Vitamin Cures right now...Subscribe today! Go to Nutrition and Healing secure order form http://www.savenaturalmedicine.org/newsletter.html
And free the incredibly healthy human being that's locked up inside of you!
Claim your FREE Library of Food & Vitamin Cures. You'll get all 6 lifesaving, life-giving volumes, plus...
AN UNBEATABLE, MONEY-SAVING DEAL on today's most honored alternative health newsletter
When Dr. Wright's colleagues honored him with The Linus Pauling Award, they gave special praise to his cutting-edge health advisory, Nutrition & Healing.
This is the only alternative health newsletter I know of that counts so many doctors among its subscribers. Because it's the real stuff. The first place where you'll learn what new breakthroughs are coming down the road from natural medicine's living legend.
Everything's reported in crystal-clear language, telling you exactly how to go out and do it. But Nutrition & Healing gives you all the science too. So if your doctor ever questions any remedy you read about here, just pull out your newsletter and produce the proof. Any truly objective doctor can't help being impressed with the quality of Dr. Wright's research. (Warning: your doctor may ask to keep the issue!)
No other newsletter of its kind is more respected by natural physicians and actually used by them to heal their own patients. And no other newsletter will do more to heal you...
Because this isn't just 'health news.' Each issue is like a complete instruction book for healing yourself. Complete with dosages, sources for the hard-to-find nutrients Dr. Wright recommends, and all the pros and cons that you (and your doctor!) need to make an informed decision.
Do it now!
It saves you up to $133 on your risk-free subscription to Dr. Wright's Nutrition & Healing. And brings you Dr. Wright's complete library for reversing nearly a hundred 'incurable' conditions, including his most acclaimed formulas and programs, FREE.
There's no obligation to continue your subscription unless you're thrilled with your first issue. If you're not, just say the word, and we'll send you a full pro-rated refund. And you can keep your FREE BONUS GIFTS.
Just promise me you'll start using your FREE BONUS GIFTS as soon as you get them...
And as soon as you do, I promise, you'll feel a little stronger every morning, feel a little less pain every evening, until one fine day, you wake up and realize...
'I don't need to risk my life to FEEL FABULOUS!'
I guarantee your day will arrive very soon. Or just tell us and we'll send you a prompt refund on all unmailed issues. You'll KEEP YOUR FREE BONUS GIFTS no matter what.
Fair enough? So do let me hear from you now.
Let Dr. Wright push the envelope of what's possible for you...
And step into his amazing new world where health miracles are commonplace...
Here's to the dawn of a bright new day in your health,
Dennis Sullivan,
Publisher
P.S. FAST-REPLY GIFT! Reply within 11 days, and I'll rush you Dr. Wright's brand-new report, THE MIRACLE MINERAL. Find out how he's ending everything from acne to arteriosclerosis ...clearing up everything from hemorrhoids to ovarian cysts... even banishing drug-resistant disease germs...all with one little 'magic bottle.' Don't wait another day to claim this lifesaving FREE BONUS!

http://wrightnewsletter.net/video/NAH/sugar_mustard_signup_OLP/?pco=LNAHN703&efo=NAHMOPS09&xco=XNAHN703

КАК Я ВЫЛЕЧИЛА НЕИЗЛЕЧИМУЮ БОЛЕЗНЬ — ПСОРИАЗ! :
http://maxpark.com/community/3571/content/1635873
qwer вне форума   Ответить с цитированием