Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 12.05.2017, 15:01   #11
Марк Газзаев
Пользователь

Спасибо 1 в 1 посте

2006 Marcus I, Fârcal L., Marcus L., Pop Al., Sevastre B., Duma M. Researches concerning the daily deuterium depleted water intake correlated with the values of some clinical and paraclinical parameters in healthy and inoculated with Ehrlich ascite NMRI mice. International Symposium, Sankt-Peterburg State Academy of Veterinary Medicine. 2006, 140-141.
G. W. Whitledge, B. M. Johnson, P. J. Martinez. Stable hydrogen isotopic composition of fishes reflects that of their environment. Can. J. Fish. Aquat. Sci. 2006, 63, 1746.
M. Carroll, C. Romanek, L. Paddock. The relationship between the hydrogen and oxygen isotopes of freshwater bivalve shells and their home streams. Chem. Geol. 2006, 324, 211.
Rakov D, Fedorenko B. Sinjak Yu. Influence of water with modified isotope structure on development of radiation damage in experimental animals. //36 Scientific Assambley COSPAR, Beijing, China 16 – 23 July 2006
Д.И. Стом, А.Л. Пономарева, О.Ф. Вятчина, А.А. Тимаков, Д.Ф. Кушнарев. О возможности некоторых беспозвоночных различать концентрацию дейтерия в воде / // Сибирский экологический журнал. – 2006. – № 8. – С. 561 – 563.
Д.И. Стом, А.Л. Пономарева, О.Ф. Вятчина. Пономарева А.Л. Влияние воды с изменением количества дейтерия на красного калифорнийского гибрида (Eisenia fetida Andrei Bouche)/ // Бюлл. ВСНЦ СО РАМН. – Иркутск, 2006. – № 6. – С. 167-169.

2007 Olariu L., Petcu M.D., Pup M., Chis-Buiga I., Tulcan C., Muselin F., Brudiu I. The influence of deuterium depleted water in the experimental cadmium chloride intoxication on liver function in rats Lucrări ştiinţifice Medicină Veterrinară. 2007. Vol. XL, P.270-274.
Olariu L., Petcu M.D., Tulcan C., Chis-Buiga I., Pup M., Florin M., Brudiu I. Deuterium depleted water – antioxidant or prooxidant? Lucrări ştiinţifice Medicină Veterrinară. 2007. Vol.XL. P.265-269.
Petcu M.D., Olariu L., Creţescu I., Stana L., Nagy I. The effect of deuterium depleted water on the osmotic resistance in cadmium chloride intoxication. Lucrări ştiinţifice Medicină Veterrinară. 2007. Vol.XL. P.552-556.
Marcus I, Mărculescu D., Sevastre B., Zinveliu D., Pop Gh., Pop Al. The study of some clinical and haematological parameters on the wistar rats inoculated with Walker 256 ascite correlated to the daily DDW consumption. Bulletin USAMV-CN. 2007. Vol. 64. N 1-2. P.178-183.
Tamaian R., Stefanescu I, Lazar R. Mass-spectrometry – a method for determination of deuterium distribution in birds body under effect of water with low deuterium content. The 5th Conference on Isotopic and Molecular Processes. Cluj-Napoca September 20-22, 2007.
Раков Д.В. Влияние воды с пониженным содержанием дейтерия и кислорода 18О на развитие лучевых повреждений после гамма-облучения // Авиакосмическая и экологическая медицина. 2007. т. 41. №3 с.36-39.
Синяк Ю.Е., Раков Д.В.. Перспективы использования воды с измененным изотопным составом в медицине. // Авиакосмическая и экологическая медицина. 2007. т. 41. № 6/1. с. 57-58.
F. Camin, L. Bontempo, K. Heinrich, M. Horacek, S. D. Kelly, C. Schlicht, F. Thomas, F. Monahan, J. Hoogewerff, A. Rossmann. Multi-element (H, C, N, S) stable isotope characteristics of lamb meat from different European regions. Anal. Bioanal. Chem. 2007, 389, 309.
G. J. Bowen, J. R. Ehleringer, L. A. Chesson, E. Stange, T. E. Cerling. Stable isotope ratios of tap water in the contiguous United States. Water Resour. Res. 2007, 43, W03419.
D. O’Brien, M. Wooller. Tracking human travel using stable oxygen and hydrogen isotope analyses of hair and urine. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom. 2007, 21, 2422.
Некоторые биологические эффекты воды с различным изотопным составом /А.Л. Пономарева, Д.И. Стом, О.Ф. Вятчина, Д.Ф. Кушнарев, А.А. Тимаков, Е.М. Середкина // Микроорганизмы в экосистемах озер, рек, водохранилищ. Материалы 2-го Байкальского Микробиологического Симпозиума с международным участием. – Иркутск, 2007 г. – С. 193.

2008 Petruş C.M., Cachiţă – Cosma D.. Foliar and radicular sprinkling of tradescantia cuttings, with different types of water, and their effect to organogenesis and the epidermal formations of follar limbs. Analele Universităţii din Oradea, Fascicula Biologie Tom. XV, 2008, pp. 73-78.
Doina P.M., Olariu L., Cuna S., Berdea P., Muselin F., Cretescu I., Pup M., Brudiu I., Stana L. Variation of the deuterium concentration in rats" blood after deuterium depleted water administration and intoxication with cadmium. Bulletin UASVM, Veterinary Medicine. 2008. Vol.65. N 1. P.418-423
Doina P.M., Cărpinişan L., Savin D., Creţescu I., Olariu L., Muselin F., Stana L.The effect of deuterium depleted water on some blood parameters. Lucrări ştiinţifice Zootehnie si Biotehnologii. 2008. Vol. 41. N 1, P.431-435
Cărpinişan L., Petcu M.D., Olariu L., Muselin F., Petrovici S., Ianculovici A., Zehan R. The influence of deuterium depleted water on the hematocrit and the leukocyte formula in rats intoxicated by cadmium chloride. Bulletin UASVM, Veterinary Medicine. 2008. Vol.65. N 1. P.113-118.
Stefanescu I, Manolescu N., Comişel V., Tamaian R., Titescu G. Deuterium depleted water effects on Walker tumours. Bulletin UASVM, Veterinary Medicine. 2008. Vol.65. N 1. P.443-450.
Marcus I., Sevastre B., Mărculescu D., Pop Gh., Pop Al.The valuation of the blood level of the Na+, K+, Cl‑, Ca++, and Mg++ in healthy and grafted with Walker 256 carcinoma Wistar rats correlated with daily deuterium depleted water intake.The 10th Congress of the Romanian Society of Physiological Sciences. Physiology from experiment to medical practice Cluj-Napoca June 5-7, 2008 P.41-42.
Krempels K., Somlyai I., Somlyai G. A Retrospective Evaluation of the Effects of Deuterium Depleted Water Consumption on 4 Patients with Brain Metastases from Lung Cancer. Integrative Cancer Therapies 2008; Vol.7; P.172-181. 8. Абросимова А.Н., Раков Д.В., Синяк Ю.Е. Влияние «легкой» воды на развитие помутнений хрусталика у мышей после многократного гамма-облучения в низких дозах. //Авиакосмическая и экологическая медицина. 2008. т. 42. № 6/1. с. 29-31.
Pop A., Balint E., Manolescu N., Stefanescu I., Militaru M. The Effect of Deuterium Depleted Water Administration on Serum Glycoproteins of Cytostatics Treated Rats. Roumanian Biotechnological Letters, 2008. Vol. 13, No. 6, pp. 74-77
L. A. Chesson, D. W. Podlesak, A. H. Thompson, T. E. Cerling, J. R. Ehleringer. Variation of hydrogen, carbon, nitrogen, and oxygen stable isotope ratios in an American diet: fast food meals. J. Agric. Food Chem. 2008, 56, 4084.
J. R. Ehleringer, G. J. Bowen, L. A. Chesson, A. G. West, D. W. Podlesak, T.E. Cerling. Hydrogen and oxygen isotope ratios in human hair are related to geography. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 2008, 105, 2788.
D.W. Podlesak, A.-M. Torregrossa, J. R. Ehleringer, M. D. Dearing, B. H. Passey, T. E. Cerling. Turnover of oxygen and hydrogen isotopes in the body water, CO2, hair, and enamel of a small mammal. Geochim. Cosmochim. Acta 2008, 72, 19.
Марк Газзаев вне форума   Ответить с цитированием