Форум общения  больных людей. Неизлечимых  болезней  нет!

Вернуться   Форум общения больных людей. Неизлечимых болезней нет! > Основной форум для выздоравливающих > Народные рецепты и советы.

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 14.11.2012, 22:44   #61
asdfg
Пользователь

Спасибо 0 в 0 постах

asdfg вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 15.11.2012, 04:16   #62
Marty
Местный

Спасибо 0 в 0 постах

Лечение стоматологических и других воспалений,инфеций с помощью магнитного пульсатора.
Who likes to go to the dentist? Nevertheless we go because we have to. Almost every year I had dental work, cavities, or putting a crown on a tooth. About eight years ago (around 2000) I read up about what causes cavities.
Wikipedia puts it as follows: "Dental caries, also known as tooth decay or cavity, is a disease wherein bacterial processes damage hard tooth structure (enamel, dentin and cementum). These tissues progressively break down, producing dental caries (cavities, holes in the teeth). Two groups of bacteria are responsible for initiating caries: Streptococcus mutans and Lactobacillus. If left untreated, the disease can lead to pain, tooth loss, infection, and, in severe cases, death. Today, caries remains one of the most common diseases throughout the world." and "Tooth decay is caused by specific types of acid-producing bacteria that cause damage in the presence of fermentable carbohydrates such as sucrose, fructose, and glucose. The mineral content of teeth is sensitive to increases in acidity from the production of lactic acid. Specifically, a tooth (which is primarily mineral in content) is in a constant state of back-and-forth demineralization and remineralization between the tooth and surrounding saliva. When the pH at the surface of the tooth drops below 5.5, demineralization proceeds faster than remineralization (i.e. there is a net loss of mineral structure on the tooth's surface). This results in the ensuing decay."

I have put the sucrose, fructose, and glucose in bold. We have so much of those sugars in our food and drinks, that the mouth bacteria are having a feast. You would be surprised how much of those sugars is present in a typical diet: bread, buns, corn flakes, cheerios, wheaties, cakes, brownies, muffins, donuts, ice cream, milk shakes, cocoa, jelly, marmalade, pies, pudding, syrups, canned fruit and juices, soft drinks and so on.

It has been known for a long time that refined white sugar is bad not only for your teeth, but for the rest of the body as well. It produces an acidic condition in the digestive system. This drains the body of vitamins and minerals and the consequences can be life threatening. For example the metabolism of sugar requires leaches calcium from the bones and teeth which can lead to tooth decay or osteoporosis. Sugar also depletes the body of potassium and magnesium, which are required for proper cardiac function, and is therefore a major factor in heart disease. It compromises the body's immune system and stresses the pancreas by forcing it to produce a rush of digestive enzymes. This can lead to the formation gallstones and diabetes. It depletes stores of vitamin B, which is our brain food, and can interfere with memory, concentration and other mental functions. It makes the blood very thick and sticky, inhibiting much of the blood flow into the minute capillaries that supply our skin gums and teeth with vital nutrients. Refined sugar has been shown to increase wrinkles and dry aged skin.
When excess sugar is eaten, it is first stored in the liver. With continued consumption the liver expands like a balloon and begins to function poorly. An improperly functioning liver can quickly lead to high blood pressure, skin disorders and acne to name a few. In addition, most people consume far more sugar than their bodies can possibly use for energy. When this happens, the liver converts the extra sugar into molecules called triglycerides and stores it as fat, or else produces cholesterol from the by-products of sugar and deposits it in veins and arteries. Sugar is thus a major factor in obesity and arteriosclerosis.

So I stopped eating anything with those sugars in it. This meant not buying anything of the above, and making our own bread and cakes replacing the sugars above with what is known as 'evaporated cane juice sugar'. I read that evaporated cane juice sugar, raw sugar cane juice, is pretty good, being alkalizing and relatively low on the glycemic index (=the effects of carbohydrates on blood sugar levels). Evaporated cane juice sugar still has most of its minerals, while white sugars are highly refined and pure. I don't know for sure if evaporated cane juice sugar does not contribute to tooth decay, although being alkaline will certainly help. In any case I didn't get cavities anymore.
I also started flossing after every meal, three times a day. There are so much food particles that are trapped between the teeth after every meal. Bacteria feast again. So, flossing also helps a lot.
Then I came across the Zapper, a small electric device that produces a small current through the body. It penetrates only about an inch below the skin, and thus it is mainly used to kill microbes in the blood stream. But I figured that it would also help to treat my gums and teeth with it. With the Hulda Clark type Zapper, one electrode I held against one cheek while the other electrode was held in my hand. Holding the two electrodes on either side cheek is too strong. By killing the tooth decay causing microbes on my teeth, will certainly reduce the tooth decay.

Eventually, I stumbled upon the magnetic pulsers. Their magnetic field reaches about six inches deep into the body, causing a tiny current in cells, and disabling bacteria and viruses. A daily dose of magnetic pulses keeps my mouth free of the tooth decay causing bacteria. I cannot prove this, but I have found that magnetic pulses immediately put a stop to any infection I have had.
In any case, I have not had any tooth decay in many years. And my dentist was surprised that my teeth have very little plaque compared with other people, since I started to implement all the above measures.
A word about fluoride (in tooth paste and the water supply). Animal studies Mullenix and co-workers conducted at Forsyth in the early 1990's indicated that fluoride was a powerful central nervous system (CNS) toxin, and might adversely affect human brain functioning, even at low doses. Fluoride also has other adverse effects in the body, like buildup in the bones making them more vulnerable to fracture.
Aside from the fact that fluoride is a powerful toxin, it does not do the teeth any good. First you have to know what teeth are made off. Each of your teeth has three layers to it: the pulp, the dentin and the enamel. The pulp is a soft core, where the blood vessels and living parts of the tooth are, kind of like the core to a cantaloupe. The enamel is what you see when you smile in the mirror. The dentin is the layer in the middle. It's harder than the pulp and softer than the enamel. Both the dentin and the enamel are made up of a meshwork of protein and of pure crystals called hydroxyl apatite, which stack on top of each other to form a microscopic version of columnar basalt. If you look closely enough at your teeth, you will see vertical lines from edge to edge. These are the columns of hydroxyl apatite. The enamel and dentin are constructed differently enough, however, that the enamel forms as a hard shell and the dentin forms more pliable. Together, the protein and the hydroxyl apatite form a structure, which gives strength to your teeth. Each of these hydroxyl apatite crystals is made up of calcium and phosphorous.

When you introduce fluoride to the calcium and phosphorous within your saliva, the fluoride replaces one of the molecules in the calcium phosphate crystal. Because the fluoride is more reactive than calcium and phosphorous, it literally replaces the hydroxyl ion at the apex of the hydroxyapatite (calcium phosphate) crystal in your dentin and enamel. If you substitute fluoride for that hydroxyl group, you draw the unit cell closer together, shrinking the size of the cell. Fluorine is so much more electronegative than oxygen in the hydroxyl ion it actually makes the unit cell of fluoroapatite shrink. The consequence of reducing the unit cell, is that it becomes acid resistant. Fluoroapatite is roughly 10 times more acid resistant than its counterpart hydroxyapatite. You are making them more resistant to acid. But teeth don't as often break from walnuts as they do from caries. Weakened, brittle enamel is a result of fluorosis, a condition where a large excess of fluoride has been introduced into the tooth structure. If you ingest too much fluoride, you will start producing too many fluoroapatites which will reveal themselves in the form of white splotches on your teeth. This is called "dental fluorosis." The individual splotches are actually high concentrations of fluoroapatites, which are incredibly resistant to acid, but also very brittle, like chalk.
I recently found out that most tooth pastes contain glycerin (which has a sweet taste) which coats the teeth for a long time (it is very sticky), preventing the teeth from re-mineralization. http://www.inspiredliving.com/mouth-care/
I use the Vicco Pure Herbal Ayurvedic Toothpaste, but there are other brands that are more healthy than the main stream tooth pastes. There is also the traditional baking soda and salt mix, but i haven't tried that one yet.
http://www.soul-guidance.com/health/dental.htm

Последний раз редактировалось Marty; 15.11.2012 в 04:18..
Marty вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 15.11.2012, 04:25   #63
Marty
Местный

Спасибо 0 в 0 постах

http://www.amazon.com/Sota-Model-MPG5-Magnetic-Pulser/product-reviews/B0027UCPFE
This is my first review on Amazon. I have bought many products over the years but this is the first one I felt compelled to write about.

I very recently found out about this product from an ebook on alternative cures. My cat, Peanut, died last year from FIP (feline infectious peritonitis), a deadly viral disease for which there is no treatment and no cure. FIP will take a cat down in a matter of months in the most ghastly ways. The FIP virus hides in the lymph nodes, the organs and other tissues, and the immune system basically tears the cat apart trying to get at the virus. It's truly horrifying. When my cat died from this disease I vowed to make it my life's quest to find a cure for FIP.

So when I came across the magnetic pulser I was very very interested in trying it on Peanut's brother, Rascal, who was recently diagnosed with FIP as well. However, I wanted to use it myself first to make sure it was not harmful in any way, and that it really worked. This unit is very non-invasive, but cats are not fond of being made to stay in one spot for more than a few seconds, and in Rascal's case, I didn't want to put him through any stressful situation in his delicate state for something that wasn't going to work.

When the unit arrived I was suffering from hemmoraging cystitis, a severe bladder infection. I used the unit over my bladder for about 20 minutes. Over the course of that time the pain and spasms completely subsided and never have returned. WOW!

So I then decided to use it on my scalp. I have suffered for at least 5 years from something called Trichodynia, which is a condition where one experiences a painful sensation on their scalp, usually followed by hair loss. It feels like a severe sunburn on the scalp accompanied by painful bumps under the skin. There is no known cure for this, and no one seems to know what causes it. I used the unit for about 20 minutes twice a day over the course of a week on my scalp, and the pain is now gone. Another WOW!

I do a lot of dog walking and my feet have been really hurting severely lately, and I recently fractured my middle toe. I used the unit for about 30 minutes on each foot, and the pain is gone. So far the pain in the toe has subsided about 90%. I also used it on my arthritic joints and the pain is gone now.

I have just begun to use the pulser on Rascal. However, I am so impressed with this unit and what I have accomplished with it so far that I had to write this review now. I will post an update once we get Rascal's bloodwork done again in a few months.

Последний раз редактировалось Marty; 15.11.2012 в 04:30..
Marty вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 17.11.2012, 01:07   #64
qwer
Местный

Спасибо 0 в 0 постах

qwer вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 17.11.2012, 05:37   #65
qwer
Местный

Спасибо 0 в 0 постах

"The armed agents smashed down the door, rushed into the clinic like a SWAT team with guns drawn, terrorizing the patients and shouting at them to put their hands in the air. Over the next fourteen hours, agents rifled through Dr. Wright's clinic, seizing patient records, computers, vitamin supplies, and various natural therapy products. The FDA illegally held on to confiscated items, including the computers needed to run his clinic, for three years.
But was Dr. Wright really so dangerous as to justify an armed raid? He's a graduate of Harvard and the University of Michigan Medical School. He's a book author, a prolific public speaker, and served as the nutrition editor of Prevention magazine for more than ten years. The purpose of the FDA raid was clearly not to arrest Dr. Wright, who was never charged. Rather, the purpose appears to be conducting a campaign of terror: sending a message to the alternative medicine community that anyone engaged in nutritional treatments could be raided and shut down, with no legal justification."
Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/023671.html#ixzz2CRuYjOyI

BANNED!
Why the FDA slammed the door on the greatest natural cholesterol-buster you can get...
While many Americans are popping risky and expensive statin drugs, the FDA fought to block the sale of this perfectly safe, natural source
of powerful cholesterol-lowering lovastatin ...(BALTIMORE, MD)
Why is this happening? Because the FDA has convinced mainstream medicine that costly drugs are the only answer to all our health worries --despite their dubious track records and often-deadly side effects. This, while muzzling (and muscling) the safe, natural, affordable alternatives...
But ONE COURAGEOUS M.D. has spent his entire career proving that nobody does it better than Mother Nature. And finally, other doctors and health-conscious people are starting to see the light. Some even say he's saving modern medicine...
SPECIAL EXPOSE :How the FDA is playing 'hired gun' for the drug biz...
By banning a natural cholesterol-lowering secret that's better than statin drugs
Dear Health-conscious Friend:
The drug giants knew they'd be in trouble if word got out about the natural 'statin' in one company's red yeast rice product...
Not only did studies show that this specific formulation of this ancient Asian edible slashed cholesterol an average of 40 points in just 3 months, it did so without any side effects whatsoever.
So what did those fat-cat
drug executives do?
They went to court --
then called the FDA...
Their 'grounds' for suing? The targeted company's red yeast rice extract contained a natural form of lovastatin, the same active ingredient found in patented Mevacor, one of the major cholesterol drugs...
The first time the drug companies took the red yeast rice maker to court, however, the judge quite rightly threw the case out. But after appealing the case on the grounds that the FDA hadn't officially ratified their natural competition's cholesterol-control claims, they got their verdict...
And with one stroke of the gavel, the company offering a safe, natural, un-patent-able solution for managing cholesterol suddenly found itself in violation of Federal law simply for claiming the truth: That its red yeast rice product lowered cholesterol by using the exact same substance prescription drug makers have patented and marked- up a thousand percent or more...
When the decision was handed down, the FDA quickly banned the best known, most proven source of cholesterol-lowering red yeast rice extract--before its makers could regroup and file an appeal or suit of their own. Of course, red yeast rice itself can still be bought from many sources (and it's still a good idea for cholesterol control). But...
Unless you'd anticipated the ban and bought a lifetime supply of the one red yeast rice extract proven in federal court to safely slash LDL levels with the same active ingredient in statin drugs, you could very likely end up enduring the risks, expense and side effects of statin drugs for cholesterol control. Which begs the question...
How different would today's medicine be if natural cures
were widely known, promoted, and available to all?
From a scientific standpoint, we've only been using patented medications to treat illness and disease for a relatively short time. Yet humankind has practiced medicine for thousands of years in every corner of the globe. Is it so unbelievable to think that during that vast stretch of time, no one ever learned anything of value about how to prevent, treat, and cure disease?
Of course it isn't. In fact, yesterday's doctors were on the right track -- they knew that the cure for every imaginable disease must exist someplace in the natural world...
The truth is, countless numbers of the world's greatest healers were discovered and used ages before there was ever such thing as a patent -- or an FDA. These cures are just as effective in this day and age -- and would be curing people by the million if there'd been as much study, promotion and exposure behind them as there have been for risky prescription drugs.
But are these safe, powerful
miracles household names today?
No. Things like Mevacor, Prempro, Zoloft, Claritin, and Prilosec are.
While we're being forced to pay through the nose for the only medicines available...
The REAL CURES are getting the bum's rush!
That's right: From cholesterol reduction to hormone replacement to pain relief, there are always safe and natural alternatives to the mainstream's synthetic drugs. Finding out about them is another matter entirely, however.
But there's one man who can help you discover hundreds -- if not thousands -- of safe, natural, affordable and effective secrets for a healthier, longer, and more active life. I want to introduce him right now...
This medical 'maverick' has been swimming against the current to pioneer natural cures the FDA has swept under the rug
His contemporaries call him the greatest genius in alternative medicine.
In fact, they recently awarded him their discipline's highest honor for a lifetime of achievement in naturopathic medicine -- the Linus Pauling Award.
Thousands of forward-thinking doctors have sought him out for advice and guidance in seeking natural therapies for health problems that have defied drugs and conventional treatments...
And to many of his patients, he represents hope for progress in the safe treatment (or even the complete reversal) of diseases and illnesses that may have plagued them for decades -- and stumped their mainstream doctors many times over...
His name is Jonathan V. Wright, M.D. and on the following pages, you'll learn just a few of the breakthrough cures and therapies that are delivering his patients -- and the patients of his disciples -- from the evils of both disease and the modern drugs that sometimes do more harm than good. In the years to come, these revelations will change medicine as we know it forever -- if the big-money drug interests and corrupt government don't succeed in quashing them first...
But why wait that long? JUST SAY YES now and I'll be pleased to send you 7 FREE BONUS GIFTS detailing all of Dr. Wrights most valuable new breakthroughs.
This FREE 7-VOLUME Library of Food & Vitamin Cures will show you how to get healthier than you ever dreamed without drugs. Starting with how to replace dangerous 'HRT' with the miraculous real thing...
What drug firms call 'hormonereplacement therapy' is really HORSE URINE therapy
The chemical content is so dangerous, it's a miracle millions more women didn't get breast cancer. Yet for nearly 20 years, Dr. Wright has been prescribing a safe and truly miraculous answer. Here's why you haven't heard about it until now...
IT'S TIME TO END THE COVERUP. Despite what drug firms would have you believe, today's HRT crisis is not a surprise. The inherent dangers revealed in recent clinical trials were suspected for decades...
And Dr. Wright first sounded the warning 20 YEARS AGO!
That's right! Nearly two decades ago, Dr. Wright told his patients and readers why conventional 'Hormone Replacement Therapy' was a recipe for disaster. And he pioneered the only sane solution.
Millions of women might have been spared needless suffering...
And many lives might have been saved -- if drug firms hadn't drowned out Dr. Wright's message in a sea of advertising. Here's what they conveniently left out of all those celebrity TV commercials:
HUSH UP #1: The HRT advertised on TV and used by researchers in the recent Women's Health Initiative study does not replace human hormones with anything resembling human hormones.
HUSH UP #2: Standard HRT uses molecules never before found in human bodies. In fact, the best-selling 'HRT' contains horse hormones extracted from horse urine.
HUSH UP #3: When you flood your body with molecular gunk that nature never intended to be there, damage is virtually
guaranteed. You may as well pour molasses into your car's gas tank.
At this point, some patients ask 'But aren't horse hormones natural?' Sure they are, and they're fine for mares. But do you wear a saddle?
Старый 17.11.2012, 05:49   #66
qwer
Местный

Спасибо 0 в 0 постах

Let's look at what's actually in this stuff
Prempro(r), the substance tested by the Women's Health Initiative, consists of two different drugs-- Premarin(r) and Provera(r). The main ingredient in Premarin is a horse hormone called equilin. Nature never put a speck of equilin in any human woman, and for excellent reason.
Its effects on your uterine lining are 1,000 times stronger
than human estrogen. No wonder it increases your cancer risk!
Yet it's the best-selling drug of our time!
The second component in Prempro is called Provera and it's not progesterone. It's an artificial molecule patented in the 1940s and it's not even natural to horses. No wonder it's proven hazardous to your heart!
But the problem isn'tjust Prempro.
More than 25 other so-called 'HRT' products have been approved by the FDA. Some call themselves 'natural,' but even these do not replicate the estrogen of a healthy woman. Here's why...

Human estrogen is actuallya blend of many different
molecules...

Chief among these are estriol, estrone and estradiol. (Tough to pronounce, but remember them -- these three little words could save your life!) And they've got to be properly balanced or you're inviting big trouble.

Women with breast cancer tend to be: LOW on estriol HIGH on estradiol
Yet many patented 'HRT' products are HIGH in estradiol! Want to guess what they're likely to do?
But Dr. Wright's 'alternative' is THE REAL THING

It's called BIO-IDENTICAL HORMONE THERAPY. And it's not an 'alternative' at all--because it replicates the exact same estrogen balance that's been keeping women healthy for 200,000 years.

Dr. Wright has been using it for 20 years, prescribing it for thousands of women. The incredible relief they have reported is a matter of public record. In many cases, these women have replaced lost bone mass, come back from life-threatening heart conditions--and in all this time, only a few of all these thousands of women have ever been diagnosed with cancer. (That's far lower than the national average of one in eight women.)

After all is said and done, isn't the safest, sanest treatment always the one that's friendliest to your body?
So why aren't YOU getting
Dr. Wright's therapy?

You easily could. It's available throughout America, and your FREE BONUS Library of Food and Vitamin Cures will direct you to a doctor who can prescribe it. But your doctor may not have heard about it...

Because that's the way our drug-centered health system works. Mainstream doctors prescribe what drug companies promote. Drug companies won't promote what they can't patent--and your body chemistry can't be patented. This is also why Dr. Wright's
heart breakthrough remains a well-kept secret...

Seven times stronger than statin drugs
and safer than a sugar pill...
Dr. Wright uncovers the surprising secret that
could make dangerous cholesterol drugs look silly
CHOLESTEROL DRUGS may poison your liver, but at least they prevent heart attacks...right? Not so fast. In one of medicine's strangest ironies, it now appears that cholesterol-lowering 'statin' drugs may weaken the human heart. In a recent series of clinical studies, top-selling statin drugs were found to:
Raise blood pressure... Lower levels of lifesaving HDL ('good') cholesterol...
Increase an important measure of blood clotting, linked to heart attacks
Of course, all these things increase your risk of heart disease, but here's the kicker...
As Dr. Wright warned his readers years ago, all statin drugs block your body's production of coenzyme Q10. And this nutrient is so critical to your cellular 'energy engines'...
Your heart can't beat without it!
That's right! If you desperately wanted to keel over from heart failure, you could hardly pick a quicker way than to deplete your CoQ10 levels. And that's exactly what you're encouraging every time you pop a statin pill.

But now they're pointless. Because Dr. Wright has found a common substance that blows the drugs away. In fact, when independent researchers tested it against costly statin drugs like prevastatin (Prevachol), lovastatin (Mevachor), simvastatin (Zocor)...

It proved seven times better...

While statin drugs simply cut cholesterol, clinical studies now confirm that Dr. Wright's discovery can...

1. Slash LDL cholesterol by a whopping 25%...
2. Cut TOTAL cholesterol as much as 17%...
3. Yet raise 'good' HDL cholesterol by over 29%...
4. Reduce dangerous TRIGLYCERIDES up to 16%...
5. Lower both systolic and diastolic BLOOD PRESSURE...
6. Slash the risk of deadly BLOOD CLOTS, without any need for aspirin...
7. All without blocking your CoQ10...Getting the picture? A tiny dose of just 15 mg. a day...

Gives your entire circulatory system A NEW LEASE ON LIFE

So what is this awesome new powerhouse? Some ultra-risky drug that still needs years of testing and tinkering? Something we'll have to pay hundreds of dollars for, when it finally appears? Not at all! This new wonder is made from nothing more dangerous than...
SUGAR CANE EXTRACT
And it's not even the sugar component, but the part we've been throwing away!
In fact, this extract has practically zero carbohydrate content. It's so harmless that even type II diabetics can use it without raising their blood sugar. And when scientists tested it for any other bad side-effects...
It proved even safer than the placebo!
It's available right now, at low cost and without a prescription. And there's even more good news about this lifesaving discovery, as you'll learn in your FREE BONUS Library of Food and Vitamin Cures.
Yet this is just one instance of how his astonishingly simple new solutions are making synthetic drugs obsolete. Just consider what he's doing for men over 40...
Could today's top prostate drug actually be CANCER FERTILIZER?
That's what new research suggests! But Dr. Wright's prostate breakthrough
fights more than swelling. It's a powerful weapon against cancer too...
PROSTATE DRUGS can flatten your sex life, but at least they're good for your prostate...right?
Are you sitting down? Researchers at the University of Southern California recently tested this assumption, and the results couldn't have been more alarming.
As recorded in the British Journal of Cancer, they studied 52 me with high PSA...
First they gave the men baseline biopsies to make sure there were no signs of cancer...
Then they gave 27 of the men a one-year course of finasteride (Proscar(r)), the standard drug for benign prostate problems. The other 25 were given nothing.
When the year was up, researchers gave each man a second biopsy. Guess what they found?
Nearly 30% of the men taking Proscar(r) DEVELOPED PROSTATE TUMORS
Yet tumors were found in only one of the 25 men taking nothing. Which raises the obvious question...
HOW CAN THIS BE? How could our 'best' prostate drugs turn out to be cancer fertilizer?
The reason is more alarming still...
As Dr. Wright told his readers years ago, these drugs are literally turning men into women.
You see, Proscar(r) works by blocking the normal 'pathway' of your testosterone. Ordinarily, some of your testosterone turns into a slightly different hormone, called DHT (dihydrotestosterone)...and swollen prostates often contain high levels of DHT. So drug firms assumed DHT was causing the trouble.
They developed powerful drugs like Proscar(r) to suppress DHT production. Sound like a good idea? Maybe, until you consider what else happens when you block this process. When your body can't make DHT...
Lots of testosterone turns into ESTROGEN!
Yes, estrogen! The female hormone! Now, scientists have known for decades that the human body creates estrogen out of testosterone. (That's how women's bodies make it.) And a little estrogen is normal in men. But when a man's estrogen ratio gets too high...
The entire male edifice crumbles
Your erections wilt, your libido sinks, you can develop a form of diabetes, your heart risk rockets...
Is it really any wonder you're more likely to get cancer too?
Yet drug firms continue to make billions selling these stealth sex change pills. Even though Dr. Wright has pioneered a much more powerful way to...
TURN OFF your prostate swelling and TURN ON your cancer-fighting genes!
You'll find Dr. Wright's famous program for ending benign prostate swelling in your FREE BONUS Library of Food and Vitamin Cures. It's breathtakingly simple. As you'll see...
You may be wasting your money on SAW PALMETTO...
Sure, it can bring some relief, but it doesn't correct the cause of the problem. No man on earth ever suffered from a saw palmetto deficiency. But plenty of men are short on a couple of common nutrients. They cost peanuts, yet they're all you may need to shrink swollen tissue and to urinate like a teenager.
Then, Dr. Wright will show how adding just one more cheap mineral to this incredibly simple program can virtually armor-plate your prostate against cancer...
Is prostate cancer a NUTRITIONAL DISEASE?

Some so-called experts scoffed when Dr. Wright suggested this. Just as scurvy is caused by a vitamin C deficiency, Dr. Wright wondered if prostate cancer might be triggered by a selenium deficiency.

Последний раз редактировалось qwer; 17.11.2012 в 05:51..
Старый 17.11.2012, 05:53   #67
qwer
Местный

Спасибо 0 в 0 постах

Too easy to be true? But just months ago, researchers at Indiana University provided stunning confirmation. They showed that selenium activates and protects a gene called p53. And this gene instructs your cells to repair damaged DNA! If a deficiency knocks this gene out of action, cancer becomes far more likely.
This selenium discovery is so powerful it could also be a key to preventing lung, breast and colon cancer too, all for just pennies a day. Are you starting to see how simple and safe the world's most powerful cures can be? And thanks to Dr. Wright, now it's equally easy to defeat any kind of pain...
Could those costly new pain killers be causing BACK PAIN?
'Side effect' documented by manufacturers!
IT'S REALLY HAPPENING. You go to your doctor for back pain and he prescribes the widely hyped new and powerful pain-killers. But despite all those merry commercials singing 'Celebrate! Celebrate!' your pain actually increases...
Are you just imagining it? No! This nifty little side effect has been documented by the drug firms themselves. In a significant number of cases, Cox-2 inhibitors have been linked to back pain...
So what good are they? Maybe they're safer than previous painkillers?
That was the promise. The reason for their development was to find something safer than aspirin, ibuprofen or acetaminophen. But now, even the ultra-conservative Journal of the American Medical Association warns that new studies 'raise a cautionary flag about the risk of cardiovascular events.'
In plain English:
Watch out for heart attacks
One of these studies involved 23,407 people. Heart attack rates for those taking the drugs Vioxx(r) and Celebrex(r) were so much higher, it couldn't be a coincidence. Initially, the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) asked the maker of Vioxx to caution doctors...and then the drug's maker removed it from the market altogether...
But who's telling the PATIENTS? Dr. Wright, that's who!
In the pages of his newsletter Nutrition & Healing, he was among the first to warn about these dangers. This is also where he broke the shocking news that even when they don't kill, these new drugs work no better than the humblest, cheapest painkiller in human history...After 100 years of trying, drug
makers still can't beat
TREE BARK
Maybe you knew that willow bark was the inspiration for aspirin, the granddaddy of synthetic analgesics. Aspirin doesn't work any better--Bayer developed aspirin simply so they could patent it. But Dr. Wright really rocked the boat when he published clinical data suggesting that even 'fancy' prescription drugs can't beat tree bark!
Check out the details in your FREE BONUS Library of Food and Vitamin Cures.
Then discover Dr. Wright's revolutionary program for real SUCCESS WITH ARTHRITIS...
Rest assured, Dr. Wright's program consists of nothing more than taking a few nutrients and changing some eating habits. Yet it results in the most dramatic relief in the history of this stubborn condition. Plus, your FREE BONUS Library will show you...
How 6 years of chronic pain can VANISH IN 30 SECONDS
Susan had been suffering unrelenting, disabling pain, day and night for 6 long years. Until she went to Dr. Wright's Tahoma Clinic. Here, she received a nutritional 'cocktail,' consisting of nothing more than common vitamins and minerals. And within half a minute, her pain was only a memory! Totally relieved and happy...
She got up from the treatment table and RAN ACROSS THE ROOM!
Amazingly, this kind of relief is more or less typical. You'll learn the formula in your FREE BONUS Library of Food & Vitamin Cures, plus what your loved ones must know about...
Beat diabetes with COMMON CINNAMON??!!
Many type II diabetics may never need drugs again
SOMEDAY SOON the threat of diabetes type II could be wiped out for millions of people. Because Dr. Wright has shown us how to overcome and prevent it, using nothing more costly than table cinnamon.

NOTE: I'm not talking about some exotic variety, but the stuff that's already in your cupboard!

Up until recently, type II diabetics thought they had no choice but to pay through the nose for dangerous drugs, including metformin (Glucophage(r)). Side effects from this stuff include extreme weakness, muscle pain, trouble breathing and even heart arrhythmia. But now, Dr. Wright's patients and readers have learned...
Success can be as simple as saying SUGAR & SPICE
How? It turns out that cinnamon contains a very powerful nutrient called methylhydroxychalcone polymer--MHCP for short. And new research has shown that MHCP closely mimics human insulin. Better still, it helps your own insulin control blood sugar much more efficiently.
Dr. Wright will show you exactly how to use this incredibly easy breakthrough in your FREE BONUS Library of Food & Vitamin Cures.
If any of your loved ones have type II diabetes, this could reduce or eliminate any need for drugs...
Even more importantly, you'll learn how to spot a tendency that hasn't yet become full-blown diabetes. (Just a glance at your skin could tell you if you're 'programmed' for diabetes.) And Dr. Wright will show you how to keep the disease away forever.
It's proving a huge help for type 1 diabetics too...
As type I diabetics know too well, injected insulin causes its own set of problems. But proper use of cinnamon can reduce the amount you have to use.
But before you start sprinkling it on...
Don't even think of trying this before consulting your FREE BONUS Library of Food & Vitamin Cures.
Find out how much to use, how to work it safely into your current program--and how to remove the trace toxins found in natural cinnamon. (No need to worry if you're just flavoring foods with cinnamon, but anyone using more than 1/4 teaspoon daily should be 'filtering' as Dr. Wright suggests.)
Are you starting to see how simple, safe and quick it can be to heal just about anything? But keep reading, because I've saved a truly mind-bending example of this for last...
35,000 PATIENTS CAN'T BE WRONG
How one courageous doctor overcame ridicule, hostility andeven armed
gunmen to change the future of modern medicine
'In 40 years, I've never healed a single patient,' says Jonathan V. Wright, M.D. 'They heal themselves.'Subscribe today! Go to Nutrition and Healing secure order form >>
But he must be doing something right! More than 35,000 patients have come to his famed Tahoma Clinic in Washington State--so many, the wait to see him is now six months.
He's considered a hero in Japan, a sought-after speaker in Europe and more than 3,000 medical professionals have put their careers on hold to attend his famous seminars. Why?
'What I do is very nearly nothing,' says Dr. Wright with characteristic modesty...
But that's exactly the genius of his approach. Instead of aiming a chemical howitzer at health problems, Dr. Wright attacks them with the deft precision of a martial arts master...
A mineral here, a vegetable there, and today's most feared diseases collapse
at his feet Unlike other natural physicians, Dr. Wright doesn't even make heavy use of medicinal herbs. No need! His brilliant mind finds miracles hidden in substances as harmless as cinnamon, mustard and sugar cane.
In the process, he's making the last 100 years of drug-centered medical wisdom look foolish. And turning former skeptics into believers.
Старый 17.11.2012, 05:55   #68
qwer
Местный

Спасибо 0 в 0 постах

They said you can't reverse EMPHYSEMA...
But Erwin is living proof that you can! His face was blue from obstructive lung disease. Yet Dr. Wright simply asked him to inhale a common nutrient, and Erwin's in the pink again! 'The lung doctor can hardly believe how well I'm doing,' says Erwin. 'He's going to use [your treatment] for all his other patients.'
They said John would never be free of ANGINA...
Yet within just two weeks, John reduced his angina...and after six months he was off all medications and totally free of chest pain. Now he can run two miles without a twinge! Let Dr. Wright show you what did it.
School authorities said little Jeremy needed RITALIN...
No wonder! It turned out the school received nearly $1,000 in federal funds for each kid they put on the drug. But Dr. Wright's answer for hyperactive kids requires no drugs at all. Later, Jeremy's teacher said, '[he's] not hyperactive at all, just normal and bright.' Find out what he did!

In 4 years, 37 doctors couldn't cure Doris' CHRONIC FATIGUE...
But Dr. Wright nailed the culprit in just a few minutes! Six months later, Doris reported feeling 'just like my old self' and her problem hasn't returned. If you're feeling beat, this simple solution could transform your life!
For 7 years, doctors told Arthur he'd just have to live
with IRRITABLE BOWEL SYNDROME...
All the drugs they gave him offered no help. Yet Dr. Wright soon fixed the problem for good with nothing more than vitamins, a few mealtime changes and peppermint!
Now let Dr. Wright do the same for you, FREE!You don't even have to
visit his clinic...
Because right now, Dr. Wright is inviting readers of this report to benefit from his latest and greatest breakthroughs for FREE. Return the form on page 47 today and you'll receive his comprehensive, updated Library of Food & Vitamin Cures...with full details about how to get and use all the discoveries mentioned on these pages. You could start feeling the difference in mere months, days or just minutes.
MIRACLE MINERAL tackles everything from acne to arteriosclerosis!
If I told you a 'magic potion' existed that could:
Make germ-infested water safe to drink... Take care of stubborn bladder infections... Help painful ovarian cysts disappear...
Help hemorrhoids to vanish overnight... Even help dissolve built-up cholesterol...
You'd probably call me nuts. But such a super-cure actually exists-- Dr. Wright recently revealed it to his Nutrition & Healing readers! And the best part is this: It's available in any corner drug store without a prescription...
For less than the cost of a cup of coffee! So what is this overlooked over-the-counter miracle healer? It's a special form of...
Ordinary Iodide! No, it's not the stuff you put on a cut--but a closely related Iodide compound called SSKI that Dr. Wright has demonstrated is actually one of nature's most miraculous healers. He's found dozens of amazing uses for it, and he'll pass along these secrets to you in your FREE BONUS Library of Food and Vitamin Cures. Lest you think I'm making this up, let me explain how some of them work right here...
Surprise 1 Dr. Wright has a physician friend who drank contaminated water for 30 years, while ministering to African villagers......and the water was typically so foul, he had to strain out the scum with a cheesecloth! Yet he never got sick even once. All he did was add a few drops of SSKI iodide to the water a few minutes before he drank it. Presto, it was drinkable.
Surprise 2 Ever get sick after an airline flight?
Dr. Wright makes sure he doesn't. Before he boards the airplane, he simply drinks water mixed with a few drops of SSKI (he'll explain what it is in your FREE Library).
The iodide rapidly travels to your nose, throat and sinuses. There it proceeds to zap hoards of bacteria and viruses floating around in that foul-smelling cabin air. Abracadabra, you're bug-proof!
Surprise 3 Women know how painful +bladder infections can be......and they always seem to flare up when your doctor isn't available. But Dr. Wright has shown his loved ones how to end the problem all by themselves, with nothing more than an eyedropper and that trusty iodide bottle. According to Dr. Wright, it's close to 100% effective.
Surprise 4 Ovarian cysts can be so agonizing that......many women gladly go under the knife just to be rid of them. Yet Dr. Wright has made them disappear for dozens of women, including his own daughter. No scalpels required, just that bottle of SSKI iodide! (Benign breast cysts vanish just as easily with a similar treatment.)
Surprise 5 Wake up to no more hemorrhoids A colleague of Dr. Wright's has found that hemorrhoids really do vanish overnight when you simply mix iodide with a common vegetable oil and apply at bedtime. A similar technique can flatten enormous scars.
Surprise 6 Dissolve cholesterol?
Really? Honest. As a student at Harvard, Dr. Wright never forgot a demonstration by famed chemistry professor Louis Feiser. Professor Feiser used iodide to dissolve all manner of oils, fats and waxes--and it so happens that cholesterol is a wax. He urged his students to rememberthis trick in their medical practices...
Dr. Wright did just that. And now he's using it in a breakthrough artery-clearing therapy. If you know anyone with arteriosclerosis, this could save his or her life.
How do I know...?
Photographic proof! Doctors actually took photographs of patients' retinal arteries before and after a similar therapy. The published photos show a significant lessening of cholesterol-laden artery clogging.
CAUTION: Do not try these before reading Dr. Wright's instructions!
SSKI iodide has enormous potential benefits, but you do need to know how to avoid the hazards. Please wait until you receive your FREE BONUS Library. He'll give you instructions for all the tricks above and explain the fascinating biochemistry that makes it work so wonderfully. He'll even show you how to...
Surprises 7, 8 and 9.Eliminate life's most embarrassing complaints
You can also zap unsightly new acne zits in 24-48 hours, cure stubborn cases of toenail fungus, wipe out the cause of flatulence...and more, all with that one little SSKI bottle. So isn't it time you sent for your own FREE BONUS Library of Food and Vitamin Cures? This is where you'll also discover how to...
Why wait in the pain-wracked past?
STEP INTO YOUR FABULOUS FUTURE...FREE!
As you've seen, thanks to Dr. Jonathan V. Wright, medicine's future is already here and working true miracles. Tens of thousands of readers of Dr. Wright's Nutrition & Healing have already felt the miraculous effects of his new kind of medicine...
Awesome as they are, Dr. Wright's discoveries will not be mainstreamed if the drug establishment has its way. Bear in mind these vested interests could lose hundreds of billions of dollars if his amazingly cheap and simple solutions replaced costly drugs. And unthinkable as it sounds...
Старый 17.11.2012, 07:47   #69
qwer
Местный

Спасибо 0 в 0 постах

Drug interests have officially declared WAR ON VITAMINS

Imagine a world where safe nutritional supplements are locked away like narcotics. Where it's even illegal to buy vitamin pills without begging for a doctor's prescription. This isn't paranoia...
It's already happening all across Europe On March 13, 2002, the European Parliament passed a 'Directive on Dietary Supplements.' Under this directive, which became law in 2005, certain vitamins and minerals are classified as drugs. Except for certain 'approved' supplements that don't appear on the positive list, all other supplements will be banned from over-the-counter sale.
This isn't just an inconvenience, it's premeditated murder! For example...
You've read how Dr. Wright's selenium discovery could save millions
of men from prostate cancer...
Yet under the new directive, this essential mineral will be swept off the shelves and locked away as a dangerous prescription drug. The European Parliament doesn't think you can be trusted with it. And Europe's just the testing ground. The intent is for this model to be adopted everywhere...
Don't think it can't happen here!
Drug interests have already worked relentlessly to pull cholesterol-lowering yeast supplements from the market. They've succeeded in banning the essential amino acid L-Tryptophan. And these are just two examples of why you won't get Dr. Wright's breakthroughs unless you demand them...
So do it today! Claim your FREE BONUS Library of Food
& Vitamin Cures right now...Subscribe today! Go to Nutrition and Healing secure order form http://www.savenaturalmedicine.org/newsletter.html
And free the incredibly healthy human being that's locked up inside of you!
Claim your FREE Library of Food & Vitamin Cures. You'll get all 6 lifesaving, life-giving volumes, plus...
AN UNBEATABLE, MONEY-SAVING DEAL on today's most honored alternative health newsletter
When Dr. Wright's colleagues honored him with The Linus Pauling Award, they gave special praise to his cutting-edge health advisory, Nutrition & Healing.
This is the only alternative health newsletter I know of that counts so many doctors among its subscribers. Because it's the real stuff. The first place where you'll learn what new breakthroughs are coming down the road from natural medicine's living legend.
Everything's reported in crystal-clear language, telling you exactly how to go out and do it. But Nutrition & Healing gives you all the science too. So if your doctor ever questions any remedy you read about here, just pull out your newsletter and produce the proof. Any truly objective doctor can't help being impressed with the quality of Dr. Wright's research. (Warning: your doctor may ask to keep the issue!)
No other newsletter of its kind is more respected by natural physicians and actually used by them to heal their own patients. And no other newsletter will do more to heal you...
Because this isn't just 'health news.' Each issue is like a complete instruction book for healing yourself. Complete with dosages, sources for the hard-to-find nutrients Dr. Wright recommends, and all the pros and cons that you (and your doctor!) need to make an informed decision.
Do it now!
It saves you up to $133 on your risk-free subscription to Dr. Wright's Nutrition & Healing. And brings you Dr. Wright's complete library for reversing nearly a hundred 'incurable' conditions, including his most acclaimed formulas and programs, FREE.
There's no obligation to continue your subscription unless you're thrilled with your first issue. If you're not, just say the word, and we'll send you a full pro-rated refund. And you can keep your FREE BONUS GIFTS.
Just promise me you'll start using your FREE BONUS GIFTS as soon as you get them...
And as soon as you do, I promise, you'll feel a little stronger every morning, feel a little less pain every evening, until one fine day, you wake up and realize...
'I don't need to risk my life to FEEL FABULOUS!'
I guarantee your day will arrive very soon. Or just tell us and we'll send you a prompt refund on all unmailed issues. You'll KEEP YOUR FREE BONUS GIFTS no matter what.
Fair enough? So do let me hear from you now.
Let Dr. Wright push the envelope of what's possible for you...
And step into his amazing new world where health miracles are commonplace...
Here's to the dawn of a bright new day in your health,
Dennis Sullivan,
Publisher
P.S. FAST-REPLY GIFT! Reply within 11 days, and I'll rush you Dr. Wright's brand-new report, THE MIRACLE MINERAL. Find out how he's ending everything from acne to arteriosclerosis ...clearing up everything from hemorrhoids to ovarian cysts... even banishing drug-resistant disease germs...all with one little 'magic bottle.' Don't wait another day to claim this lifesaving FREE BONUS!

http://wrightnewsletter.net/video/NAH/sugar_mustard_signup_OLP/?pco=LNAHN703&efo=NAHMOPS09&xco=XNAHN703

КАК Я ВЫЛЕЧИЛА НЕИЗЛЕЧИМУЮ БОЛЕЗНЬ — ПСОРИАЗ! :
http://maxpark.com/community/3571/content/1635873
Старый 17.11.2012, 07:50   #70
zvet
Пользователь

Спасибо 0 в 0 постах

zvet вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ

Социальные закладки

Опции темы
Опции просмотра